By opening an account or accessing the Bichip Websites (Bichip.com and Bichip.store), you agree to the following terms:
Attention: You are buying UTILITY TOKEN that can be used for the purchase of Bichip Implantable Human microchip, Bichip Implantable Animal Microchip and several other products and services provided by Blue Holding companies (Bichip ApS and Bichip one ApS) in Denmark.
2. These policies may be changed at any time, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly review the policies of Bichip Coin.
3. You are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your country.
4. You must not be a RESIDENT (Living) in any FATF or EU blacklists countries including: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen, Cuba, South Sudan, Nigeria, Samoa, Barbados, Grenada, Guam, Macau, the Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Namibia, Palau, Panama, St Lucia, Samoa, Trinidad & Tobago and Tunisia, Venezuela and North Korea. Residents and citizens of The United States of America can buy BCHI tokens as it is not a security Token. Buying Utility Token including our token is allowed in the United States.
5. You accept that the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bichip Coin, XRP, ETH ... etc.) involves risk. Due to the constant price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any time.
6. You acknowledge that purchasing Bichip Coin (or any other digital currency offered by Bichip company and websites) involves risk and you will not hold Bichip company accountable for any gains or losses that you incur as a result.
7. In no circumstance shall Bichip Coin be responsible for any loss that you incur.
8. Bichip Coin operates as on the Ethereum Platform - allowing transfer of currency IOUs to the Ethereum Network. Payments of this kind may be made to Bichip Coin user Ethereum wallets only. Bichip Coin does not allow users to perform payments to any third party accounts.
9. Bichip Coin may cancel potentially high-risk top ups or withdrawals from Ethereum wallets, including top-ups made using reversible payment methods.
10. Bichip Coin does not have access to customers’ Ethereum wallets. Names, password and secrets that allow access to customers’ Ethereum wallets are never asked for, recorded or stored by Bichip Coin.
11. Ethereum wallets are created and supported by open source Ethereum Protocol. Bichip Coin does not guarantee stability, availability or any functions of the Ethereum network. You may lose access to your Ethereum wallet and to all your funds if the network ceases to operate for any reason. Ethereum wallet credentials are nonrecoverable if lost or forgotten. Transactions performed by you or generated automatically by Ethereum network may change your balance or nullify it. You are responsible for safeguarding credentials of your Ethereum wallet, any unauthorized access is your responsibility. You use Ethereum technology at your own risk.
12. Bichip Coin reserves the right to change top up and withdrawal limits on your account as we deem necessary.
13. Bichip Coin does not provide, offer or exchange securities, investment contracts or any other form of financial instrument that may be considered by law to be a "security".
14. Bichip Coin is an Ethereum based cryptocurrency with a fixed number of 600,000,000 tokens in existence. The coin is backed by Bichip company's bank reserves, Bichip Microchip implant company, and the assets provided by the company of the value of over 60 Million USD at the time of creation.
15. Market information on Bichip Coin is not delayed. However, in the event of a network outage or similar situation, users acknowledge that Bichip Coin bears no responsibility for any delays.
16. As a user of Bichip Coin, you acknowledge that Bichip Coin has no responsibility for any losses that you incur as a direct or indirect result of the website or any of our services.
17. Bichip Coin is not a bank, and therefore fundings, whether they be in a national currency or digital cryptocurrency are not protected by any government insurance policy.
18. We DO NOT take Deposits. We exist solely for the purposes of selling Bichip Coins and later on Bichip Microchips.
19. It is the user's responsibility to secure his or her Bichip Coin account. Any loss that occurs as a result of negligent security practices, whether it be on the part of the user, or Bichip Coin, will not be the responsibility of Bichip Coin, its directors, associates or employees.
20. It is your responsibility to guard your password. Sharing your password with a third party constitutes a breach of this contract.
21. The Bichip Coin website and any related service is provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied.
22. The content and services provided by Bichip Coin are for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, financial, tax, accounting or investment advice. We assume no liability for any information provided by our employees, directors, or affiliates, regardless of its accuracy. Any action taken by a user is their decision, and users absolve Bichip Coin of any liability for any outcome that may occur.
23. Bichip Coin is product of BICHIP One ApS, and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We comply with all local laws. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are in compliance with their local laws.
24. Any user that breaks any law in their jurisdiction of residence or nationality by using any service provided by Bichip Coin shall be liable for any damages incurred by Bichip Coin as a result.
25. Any user that breaks any law in their jurisdiction of residence or nationality by using any service provided by Bichip Coin agrees to forfeit any assets within their Bichip Coin account, at the discretion of Bichip Coin or its employees.
26. If buying and selling Cryptocurrency is not legal in your country, do not use Bichip Coin. Failure to comply with local laws may result in the loss of your account and any assets contained within.
27. In the event that Bichip Coin or its directors face legal action as a result of your actions, you agree to cover any damages, including legal fees, that Bichip Coin incurs as a result.
29. You agree not to copy any information from the Bichip Coin website, without our permission, with the exception of the publicly available figures as found in our order social media.
30. In no event shall Bichip Coin or its associates, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable for any damages, including damage for loss of data or profit, arising out of the use of the services of materials provided by Bichip Coin, even if Bichip Coin is negligent in any way.
31. You attest that you are not a criminal, are not associated with any criminal activity, and that all funds that are sent to Bichip Coin are free from any criminal association, are not the proceeds of crime, and are not derived from any criminal activity.
32. Prior to the full implementation, the Bichip team may publish even substantial updates to BCHI white paper. It is therefore subject to correction, completion and amendment without notice.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND Bichip One ApS WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.